Who We Are
We are a digital health assistant company with a mission of addressing a critical care gap by enabling “continuum of care” relationships between you and your providers. Our AI-powered application provides personalized warnings, alerts, reminders about various actions that you are recommended to take to manage your condition; it relies on an underlying disease progression model configured to the physician’s liking; and it provides access to specialists such as pharmacists, nutritionists and physical therapists. As a holistic part of managing your disease condition, we also makes it easy for you to keep track of the drug adherence, symptoms, vital signs and dietary intake.
Changing healthcare experience & reducing overall healthcare costs
Prevention and early intervention programs are the big steps taken by Creda towards the ultimate aim of making you healthier through better lifestyles and increased compliance with your suggested care regimens.
Powered by AI, the more you use the app, the more it learns about you and provides personalized information and the right guidance.
Conditions We Manage
- Diabetes type 1
- Diabetes type 2
- High cholesterol
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease,
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
About The App
Creda health app empowers you to achieve the desired goal in your health journey.
Creda App intelligently engages both the patients and providers for goal-oriented outcomes in a highly personalized manner and has leveraged AI and machine learning to enable you with better knowledge about your chronic condition, medicines, and nutrition.
Always There for You: We are here to serve you 24/7 over your entire health journey.
The Care Team
Our experts analyze your previous and current vitals, blood reports, doctor prescription, injuries, movement restriction, cravings and create a detailed analysis report for you. Our exercise and nutrition experts connect with you over a call to understand your current lifestyle, culture, eating pattern, sleep cycle, activity level, medical condition, family medical history and your goal.
How The Program Works
Download and log in to the app
- Select the condition you want to manage.
- Fill out a quick onboarding questionnaire to help us understand your health history.
- Select the program you want to enroll in.
- Get a 30-day free trial with 3 months program. Total 120 days of meeting health targets with expert assistance.
Consultations with our top health experts (one on one)
- Consult with a Nutritionist for the right food guidance.
- Consult with a Fitness Coach for a complete physical wellness plan.
- Consult with a Pharmacist for your medication and drug interactions.
- Join a Peer Community to find support and answers from people managing the same condition.
Get a personalised program based on your condition & the set goal
- A detailed personalized nutrition and exercise plan is created and sent to you via email and in-app.
- You get Unlimited Chat Support.
- Access to personalized AI-driven timely notifications based on actions and inactions.
- Weekly assessment on progress/health insights / suggestive actions.
Improving health outcomes by increasing focus on patient-centric care
One platform which solves your integrated healthcare challenges.
What Users Say About Us
“I feel like Creda Health is like a coach, is a crutch, is a go-to for someone with a chronic illness…. having the chronic condition management app helps simplify the person with Lupus in managing their condition, I would say to anyone with a chronic illness to consider getting the Creda Health App.”
Very useful! The reminders are great, and the push notifications aren’t overdone. Learned a lot about drug interactions. Also offers a lot of unexpected features like vitals tracking and appointment reminders. It does a lot more than what I downloaded it for. Worth a try for sure.
“In my almost 20 years with lupus, I’ve tried my fair share of apps to manage various aspects of my disease. In fact, I thought of creating my own lupus app at one point, because nothing on the market suited my needs. Creda Health – one of the best medication and chronic care apps I’ve come across.”